THE FABER FINDS
Every week, we showcase some of our favorite off-market and coming-soon properties in Marin, Sonoma, or San Francisco. Check back weekly to see what's new!
1. 21 Leslie Ct, Novato, CA 94947
What you'll love about this 4-bedroom home, beyond the attention to detail of the recent renovation, is the exceptionally well-thought-out layout ideally suited for modern living. At its center is a large kitchen that flows to both the casual and the more formal living areas, as well as a large flat yard, allowing everyone to remain connected throughout the day, whatever the activities. The fourth bedroom is also located on the ground floor and can alternatively be as a sanctuary - office, media room, or gym.
Completely renovated in 2022 with a fully equipped chef's kitchen that features:
· 36" Kutch gas range with 6 burners.
· Simpson double-door fridge freezer and matching dishwasher with customizable panels.
· Calcutta marble counter with inset farmhouse sink.
· Subway tile with custom mosaic detailing.
· Matching brushed gold hardware and faucet.
· Walk-in Pantry.
In the formal room, you'll find a beautiful handcrafted plaster mix fireplace with a solid oak mantel. The laundry room includes a brand new washer and dryer below a butcher block counter and a new sub-panel ready to incorporate an EV charger in the adjacent garage. The downstairs bathroom features a custom vanity with a natural stone wash basin. Upstairs a spacious skylighted hallway leads to 3 of the 4 bedrooms. The shared bathroom features side-by-side farmhouse basins and a bathtub. In the main suite, a large walk-through closet leads to a beautiful bathroom with heated floors and dual shower heads. The custom-fitted real wood vanity incorporates a custom concrete trough basin and intricately designed Moroccan doors. Throughout the house, you'll find double-paned windows, open beams, new LED variable and selectable in ceiling lighting, and elegant custom light fixtures. This beautifully renovated home should not be missed. Showings by appointment only. 48 hrs notice preferred.
Listing Courtesy of Keith Offord
Ross Valley Real Estate DRE# 02063934
2. 106 Mt Tiburon Rd, Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920
Luxury Property - 106 Mount Tiburon - Currently Being Prepared for the Spring Market - Available Off Market for a very short time while the property is being updated and prepared through the holidays!
- 1.44 acres; 7,644 sq ft. PLUS 1,458 sq ft garage, a total of 9,102 sq ft
- Ross-like, expansive property with expansive city skyline and unparalleled bay views
- Terraced gardens, room to run and play in nature, and flat yard areas in full, all-day sun
- Private tennis/sport court/zipline
- PebbleTech infinity pool and spa with SMART cascading waterfall
- 5 generous bedrooms, plus office space and a separate entrance
- Circular driveway with privacy and gated dog run
- 400+ bottles, temperature controlled, wine cellar
- Quality construction and finishes with truly amazing grounds
Get ready for an upcoming contemporary interior design that will blow your clients' minds. This will be a differently designed home with a sexy, minimalist, modern vibe in a few short weeks. Opportunity to purchase this architectural piece of art that no one else would own in Tiburon - Singularly unparalleled.
Listing Courtesy of Candace Nordstrom and Keith Nordstrom
Coldwell Banker DRE #01320089 and DRE# 01888469
3. 422 Redwood Ave, Corte Madera, CA 94925
Fully renovated in 2018, this lower Christmas Tree Hill home its truly one of a kind. What once was an original log home has been meticulously transformed into a modern rustic farmhouse with a huge wrap around deck and a private balcony off of the primary suite. With water views and its proximity to old corte madera square, salons, wine bar and restaurants, the location is incredible. Everything from the kitchen, the primary bedroom and bathrooms were thoughtfully redone in the renovation with two guest rooms and a 3rd bathroom being added. The charm of the log home has been preserved with the main room from the cabin now serving as a living room with original brick fireplace. This property exudes character and is an absolute must-see.
Listing Courtesy of Eric Schmitt
Coldwell Banker DRE# 02011743
See something you like? Contact us for a private showing.
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us directly for more inventory options!
For more information about buying with us, visit our Buyer's Page.