The Friday Finds!
Every week we showcase some of our favorite listings in Marin or San Francisco.
These properties may be on or off market a.k.a. off-MLS. So check back for new Friday Finds!
Remodeled Contemporary Home in Kentfield
Ideally located in the flats of Kentfield just off of Laurel Grove up a secluded private driveway, this has been remodeled to perfection. The chic, light filled residence with grand scale is enhanced by clean, crisp and fresh design concepts. The open and flexible floor plan lends itself beautifully for every type of Marin county buyer. The home features five bedrooms and four and half baths. The anchor of the house is the world class chef’s kitchen with Carrara marble island and counters, breakfast bar seating for four and the ever popular banquet casual dining area. The adjoining family room boasts shiplap siding, custom bookshelves and a new gas fireplace. The Marvin bi- folding viewing doors open to the level yard and level lawn area. Rounding out the main level is a guest suite, marble powder room, grand formal living and dining areas and the 5th bedroom currently outfitted as kids playroom or media center. The playroom opens to a second level lawn area along with a remodeled kids playhouse. The upper level features two children’s bedrooms with a remodeled Jack and Jill bath, a wonderful laundry room and a show-stopping master suite. The master bedroom boasts soaring ceilings, a private deck, and a custom designed walk in closet. Newly remodeled, the spa like master bath features Carrara slab counters and shower, soaking tub and and new marble floors. This home is located in the award winning Kentfield School District, close to parks, trails, bike paths, the ever popular Woodland’s Market, Half Day Cafe and the new hot spot, Guesthouse. Warm Marin weather and sunshine await you at this very special home.
List of Improvements 2018 - 2020
- Painted interior and exterior
- Replaced all molding New recessed lighting throughout home
- New European White Oak hardwood flooring throughout the home
- New interior doors throughout and hardware
- New windows in playroom including French door and barn door
- New lighting and mirror in playroom bathroom
- New lighting and mirror in guest bedroom
- Updated powder room ----Carrara apron front counter with integrated bowl
- New Marvin bi-folding door in living room and family room
- New stairwell railing
- New front door
- New Carrara countertops in kitchen
- New hardware and built in cabinets and eating nook in kitchen with Shiplap detailing
- Updated fireplace and mantel in family room
- Updated fireplace and mantel in living room
- New Carrara master bath with Herringbone floor, slab counters & shower walls and imported Canadian bathtub
- Updated kids bathroom --Carrara mosaic floors and Quartz counters
- Added wall to former office and converted to nursery/5th bedroom
- Updated recessed lighting and fixtures throughout
- Extensive landscaping upgrades
- Replaced sewer lateral required by county
- Smoothed all walls and took out rounded corners
- Added sport court over garage
5 BD | 4.5 BA | 4,100 SqFt
Laura & Kristen | Compass | DRE 01348547
Classic Cape Cod Abode in Downtown Mill Valley
Iconic Offering | Prime Downtown Mill Valley Location This one is an absolute charmer! Iconic brown shingled Cape-Cod situated on one of the most desirable streets in Mill Valley & just a stone’s throw to the vibrant Downtown scene. Stately curb appeal! Originally built in 1909, this quintessential stunner offers the best of so many worlds – old, new, convenience, style. Vintage details blend effortlessly with elegant, modern updates. Vaulted ceilings enhance the remodeled kitchen which acts as the heart of the home. A picture-perfect window of excellent scale brings in the lush outdoors. The kitchen opens onto the family room which flows onto the entertaining patio and a flat, useful yard perfect for child play. Fruit trees and gardens abound. A lovely sitting area under the redwoods is an awesome place to relax and gaze upon this impressive property. Three bedrooms upstairs are highlighted by the spacious main bedroom & luxurious bath. The property features 4 bedrooms (2 suites) in total, 3.5 baths and a home office/den along with a formal parlor style living room, family room, semi-formal dining room. Ground floor guest suite.
• Premium, stroll to town location
• True Mill Valley style & charm
• Remodeled with updated systems/ Newer roof
• Period details include wainscotting, crown molding & built-ins
• Vaulted ceilings in kitchen, main bedroom & office/den
• Impressive open plan kitchen w/ large center island & top line appliances
• Plantation shutters • Gas fireplace with vintage surround
• Main floor bedroom suite
• 3 beds together, upstairs
• Huge master with vaulted ceilings & built-ins
• Luxurious main bath with soaking tub
• Flat, sunny yard with fruit trees
• Single car garage
• Storage room
Land in Point Reyes Station
Expansive 2-acre parcel of prime undeveloped land situated in a bucolic, coastal Marin setting. Anchored by a majestic Cypress tree, the property features serene views of Tomales Bay and Point Reyes National Seashore and offers a blank slate for your imagination. Create the sustainable country life you yearn for - grow organic crops, raise animals and/or develop a family retreat to shelter with loved ones. Potential for horse facilities. Enjoy pleasant strolls into vibrant Downtown Pt Reyes Station and amazing proximity to storied points of interest along the bay and coastline. All of this within 50 minutes of the Golden Gate Bridge. Public water and other utilities to property. Buyer to verify feasibility to develop.
*White overlay on images represent an approximation of lot area and does not represent actual lot lines.
This charming single level Eichler home is set on a generous sized 7,500 sq ft flat parcel which includes an inground pool in its design. This three bedroom and two bath home offers plenty of living space with kitchen, dining room, family room and living room all facing the beautiful private back yard. The floors have radiant heat and the raised garden beds are an added amenity which give the yard a tropical feel. You can step out to the expansive covered patio and entertain guests or you can set up a learning center for the children. When school goes back in session, this home is just walking distance to Lynwood School.
Novato Home - Entertainer’s Dream
Better than new! Located in a green neighborhood comprised of 25 homes surrounding your own private park in Novato, CA. This single-family home is 2,604 sqft and was built in 2013. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and sits on a 5,382 sqft lot. Formal living room/dining room combination with high ceilings, gourmet kitchen with large island. Numerous upgrades throughout, plus a gorgeous yard with bluestone patio and water feature. Serene location, yet close to Downtown Novato, Novato High School, Marin School of the Arts, shopping, dining, trails and dog park.
Want more information?
Contact us at email@example.com