The Friday Finds!
Every week we showcase some of our favorite listings in Marin, Sonoma or San Francisco. These properties may be on or off market a.k.a. OFF-MLS. So check back for new Friday Finds!
Mill Valley off-MLS
70 Lee, built by renowned architects Markoff/Fullerton from the ground up with completion in 2018 is a high-end, contemporary eco-conscious design property. The 6+ bedroom, 7 full bathroom main residence offers an unparalleled blend of bespoke, contemporary design with views and integration to the tamalpais open space.
Upon stepping inside you are welcomed to a custom entryway with soaring ceilings that embrace the home's natural surroundings and natural light through beautiful windows designed to capture the expansive views . This level has all public spaces, great room, kitchen, dining and family room. These rooms are graced with 10ft pocket doors allowing for a true indoor outdoor experience.
The residence is perfectly site placed on a private +- 1 acre lot with exterior living spaces that include multiple Ipe wood decks, grassy areas and patios for relaxing and entertaining. A 50 ft swimming pool blends effortlessly into the landscape as if it was a natural body of water on the mountain.
Sweeping Mt Tamalpais and ridgeline views are all enjoyed from the home’s public rooms, providing an unrivaled opportunity to own something that is irreplaceable.
- Formal foyer graced with custom handmade ceramic beaded pendant lighting
- Grand scale great room with high ceilings and sweeping mountain views includes a stunning chef’s kitchen with custom reclaimed teak wood cabinets, high-end stainless appliances, stone counters with reclaimed bay laurel bar counter seating for up to four people
- Kitchen equipped with two Miele dishwashers, a 48” Wolf Rangetop, wall-oven, steam-oven and warming drawer, a 24” SubZero column refrigerator and 18” column freezer and a walk-in Pantry.
- Faucets, fittings and accessories are a custom copper/gold mix
- 2 Adjacent family rooms includes a pass through bar area, custom teak media cabinet and fireplace
- Multiple pocket doors disappear connecting the great room to the large outdoor grass area with in ground trampoline
- Mud and Powder room directly off of entryway is complete with custom teak vanity and colorful cement wall tiles
- 5+ bedrooms with 14ft high ceilings and all rooms are private en suite bathrooms as well as walk in closets
- Flexible 6th bedroom can also accommodate a perfect spot for a Peleton bike, yoga spot or a private en suite bedroom
- Primary suite offers unrivaled views of Mt Tam, tall walls of glass that open directly to the deck and exterior living space providing a true retreat
- Bespoke master bathroom includes a double vanity, large walk-in shower, soaking tub, and private toilet closet
- Lower level of the home has oversized en suite room perfect for additional guest space or an amazing office space also equipped with pocket doors
- Separate and secluded Studio with full bathroom, radiant heat and dramatic views of Mt. Tam.
- Extensive storage throughout
- 2 car garage equipped with 2 Tesla battery chargers
- Garage with custom Garage Solutions Built In System
- Built-in SONOS sound system
- Nest system
- Radiant heat flooring throughout
- 5 ZONE Air Conditioning
- Re-Claimed Indio Teak wood floors throughout
- Plaster interior walls
- Ashley Norton interior hardware
- 5 zone Air conditioning
- Integrated security system
- Private gated parking court
- Interior LED lighting throughout
- Automated shades in in all rooms throughout the home
- Integrated automated screens
- Whole house water filtration system
- Net Zero Solar
- Laundry equipped with two washers and two dryers
- Fire sprinklers
6 BD | 7 BA | 5,238 Sq Ft
Listing couretsy of Lisa Smith Compass DRE 01927676
San Francisco off-MLS
This home on Alhambra in the Marina is the ideal home for entertaining & cozying up on quiet nights. The stunning formal entry leads up to the gracious living room that is flooded with natural light. The living room spills onto a stunning formal dining room & remodeled kitchen. The chef’s kitchen is complete with top of the line appliances, plenty of storage & built-in breakfast nook. Off the kitchen is a large family room overlooking the lush garden. Upstairs there is a private bedroom & 1 full bath, downstairs is a luxurious master bedroom & additional 1 bedroom. The gracious master features new custom built closet & flows directly out to the yard. The yard is also accessed from interior stairs providing an extended entertaining space. The garage has been recently seismically updated & provides space for a home gym & storage. Nearby the beach, Fort Mason, Chrissy Field and outdoor dining on Chestnut & Union St, this is the ideal home to settle in just in time for the holidays.
3 BD | 2 BA | 2,225 Sq Ft
Listing couretsy of AHERN + KALMBACH Compass DRE 01971179
Custom-built home with indoor/outdoor flow
Extraordinary design meets indoor/outdoor living! Custom Contemporary home situated with phenomenal views, access to the great outdoors and unbeatable amenities. Meticulously maintained with zoned radiant heating, seamless floor plan, chef's kitchen, 24 meter lap pool with wet bar, multiple layers of outdoor space available, complete with outdoor kitchen, exterior heating and built in fire pit, Sports/Gym Area, CAT 6 Cable, Sonos system and EV charging. The home is 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom with separate one bedroom en suite with separate parking. Modern design nestled into a Redwood forest located close to the prestigious Meadow Club Golf course with hike and bike trails at your back door just beyond the pool minutes away from the town of Fairfax, this is the perfect oasis, especially for these challenging times.
4 BD | 4 BA | 3,450+ Sq Ft
Listing couretsy of Ray Bakowski
Coldwell Banker DRE 01908304
Novato’s premier equestrian estate sits on 6.64 acres and offers a turn key property to satisfy the most discerning horse enthusiast as well as including a 4120 square foot custom home.
Equestrian Dream Barn Amenities:
The main barn was recently rebuilt as showcased in Stable Style. This dream barn offers insulated ceilings and walls and is noticeably cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. It is designed with great ventilation allowing the cool summer breezes to flow throughout. Your horses will enjoy over sized stalls, four 12 x 12 and four 12 x 14 with turn out paddocks, each 14 x 24. All stalls are rubber matted. The fencing is by Ramm Fence , considered to be one of the safest in the industry complete with a lifetime warranty. Paddocks offer all weather proof footing to avoid becoming muddy or slippery as well as being matted for drainage.
Each spacious stall has an electric wall mounted fan as well as a Nelson Automatic Waterer which will keep your horses water at perfect drinking temperature. The Nelson Waterer also keeps track of how much water your horse is consuming on a daily basis.
The barn aisle is floored in rubber bricks that are non slip and are very forgiving on the horses legs.
Behind the barn is covered with decomposed granite (DG), a fine granite stone, optimal for horse areas which is also to prevent slipping and excellent drainage.
There are two grooming areas with crossties and rubber mats. One also service as a wash rack.
The office and tack room offers space for a desk, washer/dryer and all of your most essential tack.
The converted container makes a stylish, uique and very functional grain room, sealed from the elements and any possible wildlife. Next to the container is a large hay storage facility which is easily accessible for the largest of delivery trucks and fork lifts.The converted container makes a stylish, uique and very functional grain room, sealed from the elements and any possible wildlife. Next to the container is a large hay storage facility which is easily accessible for the largest of delivery trucks and fork lifts.
The original pole barn is a great utilitarian building sheltered by towering oak trees. It also features four large stalls adding to a total of 12 stalls. At the end of the pole barn is a large covered area perfect for parking your rig or farm equipment.The original pole barn is a great utilitarian building sheltered by towering oak trees. It also features four large stalls adding to a total of 12 stalls. At the end of the pole barn is a large covered area perfect for parking your rig or farm equipment.
No competitive horse property is complete without a large working arena. Whether you are a show jumper, hunter jumper, cross country competitor or dressage rider or anything in between, you will appreciate the Grand Prix level footing (GGT) and watering system fed by a private well.
This cutting edge watering system from Germany was installed underneath the footing and is controlled by a computer to achieve the perfect moisture levels at all times and allows it to be rideable through almost all weather.
All this and you are riding distance to miles of open space trails.
Only minutes to highway 101 or 37 for easy trailering to Sonoma Horse Park or Horse Park at Woodside.
4 bedrooms / 4.5 bathrooms - 3 bonus rooms (currently used as a guest bedroom, workout room and art studio) - 4120 sq. ft - Chef’s kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances - Formal living room with floor-to ceiling stone fireplace - Master suite with spa-like bathroom - Temperature controlled wine cellar - Media room - Laundry room with sink and built-in cabinets -Hot tub off back deck with Mt. Tam views Pool plans available Minutes to Stone Creek Golf Club
4 BD | 4.5 BA | 4,100 Sq Ft
Listing couretsy of Leah Karp Vanguard Properties DRE 01082362